Data Controller‘s details:
Private Limited Company ‘KoLiz’
Legal entity code: 120803566
Registered address: Vytenio st. 22, 03229 Vilnius, Lithuania
Telephone.: +370 5 2130909
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The following information is obtained directly from you:
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Delivery address.
- Information on how you use our website.
- If you visit our website, we also collect information which reveals the peculiarities of using our services and automatically generated visit statistics. Read more about Cookies.
Information from the third-party sites
We may receive information about you from public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by applicable laws) and associate it with other information we receive from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from third-party social networking sites when you sign in, e.g. through your Facebook accounts.
Other information we collect
We may also collect information about you, your device or your use of our website content with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain information (e.g. personal information requested to be submitted by registering in our online store), but in this case, we may not allow our online purchase service.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We can use the collected information for the following purposes:
- To sign up for you to use our online purchase service.
- To pay for a shopping cart through an external banking service provider.
- For direct marketing purposes*, such as sending newsletters, submitting customized advertisements and sending out promotions, evaluating and analysing market, customers, products and services (including collecting your opinion on products and services, and organizing customer surveys).
- To find out how people use our online services so we can improve them and create new content, products, and services.
- To provide services and respond to your warranty and post-warranty service requests.
- In other ways, with your consent. ⃰
*Please be informed that you have the right to refuse or at any time cancel your consent to manage your data for the starred purposes above.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any unrelated third parties except in the following cases:
- If your consent to the disclosure of personal data is available.
- Providing services to our partners, delivering goods or other services you order. For these service providers, we will provide just as much of your personal information as it will be required for the particular service to be performed.
- Law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and alteration. We have implemented physical and technical measures to protect all information we collect for our service provision. We remind you that while we are taking appropriate action to protect your information, no website, online transaction, computer system or wireless connection is completely safe. We will store your data for 3 years after your last use of our services or content. At the end of this deadline, the data will be deleted without notice in such way that it cannot be reproduced.
The data subject, whose data is processed by the Data Controller, has the following rights:
- Know (to be informed) about your data processing (right to know);
- Getting to know your data and how it is processed (right to access);
- Require to correct or, in view of the purposes for processing personal data, to supplement incomplete personal data of a person (right to correct);
- Destroying or suspending your data processing (except for storage) (right to destroy and right to be forgotten);
- To demand that the Data Controller restricts the processing of personal data for one of the legitimate reasons (right to restrict);
- You have the right to transfer (right to transfer):
- To disagree with the processing of personal data when this data is processed or intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, in so far as it relates to such direct marketing. If you do not want your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, you can write an e-mail at the address indicated at the bottom of this text and disagree for your personal data to be processed for direct marketing purposes and/or that you do not want to apply only to automated, including profiling**, processing of your personal data without giving reasons for disapproval.
**According to the personal data you submit, for personal and business purposes, your personal data profiling may be used to provide individually tailored solutions and offers. You can at any time cancel your consent to process personal data in an automated manner, including profiling or object to it. Any request or instruction relating to the processing of personal data, the Data Subject has the right to submit to the Data Controller in writing in one of the following ways: by direct delivery to the address; mail; email, indicated at the bottom of this text. Upon receipt of such request or instruction, the Data Controller must, within one month from the date of the request, provide an answer and perform or refuse the actions specified in the request. If necessary, the specified period may be extended by another two months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data Controller will inform the Data Subject about such extension within one month of the receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. The Data Controller may not create the conditions for the Data Subjects to exercise the above rights, except to refuse to process personal data by direct marketing, when, in cases provided for by law, it is necessary to prevent crimes and professional or ethical violations, ensure their investigation and detection, as well as protect the rights and freedoms of the Data Subject and others.
WEBSITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS OF THIRD PARTIES ON OUR WEBSITES
The Data Controller‘s website may contain third-party banner ads, links to their websites and services that are not controlled by the Data Controller. The Data Controller is not responsible for the safety and privacy of information collected by third parties. You must read the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites that you use.
When you use the Data Controller‘s website, we want to provide you with the content and features that are customised to your needs. This requires cookies. These are small items of information that are automatically generated when you browse the site and are stored on your computer or other terminal device. They help the Data Controller recognise you as the previous visitor to a certain website, save the history of your visit to the website and adapt the content accordingly. Cookies provide you with a better browsing experience. Cookies also help to ensure smooth running of the websites, allow you to monitor the duration, frequency of visits to websites, and collect statistical information about the number of website visitors. Our website contains the following cookies:
|Cookie name||Expires after||Purpose of use|
|PHPSESSID||When the user‘s browser is closed.||Used to save simple information from the contact form, that is shown on the page. For example, if an enquiry form is completed incorrectly, a message will be stored and presented to the user so that the errors in the submission are indicated. When an enquiry form is submitted successfully, a message is stored and presented to the user thanking them for their enquiry. No personal information is stored in this cookie.|
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||Used to throttle request rate, can also be used under another name – dc_gtm_ca.|
|_gid||24 hours||Used to distinguish users.|
|_gat_gtag||60 seconds||These cookies allow us to count website visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website.|
|_gali||1 year||Used to track website performance.|
|show_cookie_message||1 year||Saves your choice to display a cookie notification.|
|BITRIX_SM_SALE_UID||14 days||Used for visitor identification (a unique ID is stored that can be used to track your status on the website).|
|BX_USER_ID||10 years||If checked – saves your login information.|
How to manage and delete cookies
- By post: Vytenio g. 22, 03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
- By phone: +370 5 2130909
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org